Quantcast

December 12, 2013

LaRoo's Birthday Contest

I decided last minute to participate on LaRoo's birthday contest because I only found out about this contest yesterday. This is my first nude picture and I am kind of nervous about because it feels so intriguing and I guess it's like in real life with being comfortable in your own skin to do such photos, of course I don't think I will be able to do nude portraits of me in real life ever but at least here I can give it a try.

Happy Birthday Laroo !! I love this Zoey heels very much and you can find them in december at Fameshed in multiple colours !


Essences Song - Peche*
The Skin Shop Eyeshadow Shimmer - Onyx Free
 Diva Tina - Cat's Eye
Maxi Gossamer Paris Black Diamond Necklace - Gold
LaRoo Zoey Heels - Blue @Fameshed
Slink Mesh Hands
Izzie's Nail Hud - Blue*
Purple Poses Diana*

No comments:

Post a Comment