Quantcast

November 27, 2013

Snowballs Fight

Fourty eight ours without a mouse it is terrible but I survived and now I am able to show you what I did in this weekend. I shouted in plurk that I need someone to help me with a couple of pics and instead of one I got three gorgeous ladies wich I thank them for their awesome contribution. Kaelyn had saved me before with her malt, Amy is one of my favorite bloggers and I constantly check her blog, and I got to meet
Shayariel a nice girl wich also happends to be a blogger.
Thank you girls !


Roxi 

Glam Affair Candy - America
Essences Eyelashes
The Skin Shop Lipstick Everyday Manila Free
Liquence F3 - Light Brown
FATEplay - Karen - Original @Geeks&Nerds
Izzie's Overknee Socks - Grey
fri.day Bowtie.Pumps - Pink @Geeks&Nerds Slink Feet Add-On
{me.} Flower me MAXI Necklace @She & Him
{me.} Flower me Earrings 
Izzie's Hair Tie Bracelet - Brown 
The Wicked Peach Nails Geometry White @Shoetopia
Izzie's Snowball Fight Poses
Izzie's Snowball Hit @The Dressing Room Fusion
Slink Hands & Feet


Amy

Belleza Nina Med 3 Dark Browns
Exile Party Girl - Naturals
Izzie's Mesh Earmuffs - Red
Aitui Tattoo Heart 
FATEplay Karen - Crimson @Geeks&Nerds
Izzie's Knee Socks - Dark Red
fri.day Bowtie Pumps - Black @Geeks&Nerds Slink Feet Add-On
Slink  Hands & Feet 

Shayariel

Belleza Winter Skin
Exile Raspberry Beret 
Kokolores Basic Shirt
Luas Irina Shawl - Cream
Slink Crop Split Jeans
Coco Leather Gloves
League Winter Wedge Boots @Shoetopia

Kayleen

Glam Affair Kaelyn *Not yet released
Mina Carlijn - Light Brown @The Attic
FATEplay Karen spring @Geeks&Nerds
Mstyle Tights - Rose Brown 
Izzie's Overknee Socks - Brown
fri.day Bowtie Pumps - Mocha @ Geeks&Nerds Slink Feet Add-On
Slink  Hands & Feet 

No comments:

Post a Comment