Quantcast

August 28, 2013

Without imagination there is no life, without books there is no imagination ..

Pssst! Did you knew about the limited edition of "Francesca Window Nook" from Cheeky Pea  There will only be 100 sold ( EVER! ) at The 24 and because it is limited edition you might want to hurry up if  you wish to grab one. There are item givers associated with the sits and the seasons in the window change on touch.

Pssst 2 ! The Arcade is starting real soon and I got my hands on a preview for the cutest books in SL made by Sienia Trevellion, the creator behind Lark. I love books because in RL I can read them and in SL they are my favorite decoration items, I just like to trow them arround. Oki my sweets, it's 3 am and I will stop rambling right now.

Love, Roxi !


Cheeky Pea Gale Cottage
Lark Imaginarium Librarium @THE ARCADE 
Cheeky Pea Francesca Window Nook @The 24
Cheeky Pea Crail Bookcase - Chalkboard
Cheeky Pea Deconstructed Side Table
Trompe Loeil Thrift Shop Accent Chair - Green Petals
Trompe Loeil Hanging Line With Photos 
FANATIK Rug


My Uglydorothy Norah - Blonde, Viva Lips
Liquence F3 - Natural Fades
Insufferable Dastard Reflection Eyes - Light BlueGreen
Pumpkin Ripped Top - Faded Cherry
Monso My First Jeans - Blue
fri.day Everyday Heels - Candy ( Add-ons for Slink Av. Enhance Feet  )
h.m.a.e.m Samosa Necklace and Earrings
Slink Mesh Hands
Slink Mesh Feet

Imeka Poses ( no longer available )




No comments:

Post a Comment