Quantcast

March 29, 2013

Bust Out Of Your Bubble Blogger !

Skylar Coeur came up with a challenge for us bloggers and she did good cause we sure need this from time to time. Te challenge was to be paired with another blogger and make a blogpost together but if you didn't sign up for this just contact a blogger wich you admire and ask for a collaboration, you will love this experience.

As a blogger I see myself working every minute in sl on a platform alone and forgeting to socialize and even to share my joy of taking shots with my fellow bloggers. I kept telling me that I have to reach other girls and boys to make more collaboration and each time I get caught by my own obsession.

Atooly Pose 45 at Pose Fair


Infiniti Entwine at Pose Fair


Skylar' s outfit

Glam Affair Zara - Europa
Ikon Ardent Eyes - Platinum
Love Soul Hair *139* - Bitter Brown
Maitreya Top - Hot Pink Chiffon
Blueberry Mona Denim Capris - Midnight
Redgrave Sneakers Miles - Grey/Pink
Blah. My Pure Heart Necklace - Short
Maxi Gossamer Earrings - Ritzy Shimmer Pearls
Slink Mesh Hands - Casual

Roxi' s outfit

Glam Affair Amberly - Artic Valentine
Fake Lona Eyebrows - Blonde
Fake Miel Makeup - Cateye
Insufferable Dastard Eyes Light - BlueGreen
Truth Tenille - Swedish
ColdLogic Combo Walsh - Sky
Emery Mid-Rise Skinny Jeans Kooks - Medium
Pesca Canvas Sneakers - Dot/Navy at The Arcade
Fanatik Logo Bangle - Princess at The Arcade 
Slink Mesh Hands - Gesture & Elegant

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute couple great pictures <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Sammy <3 I get all so excited when I get a good feedback, you made my day :D !!

      Delete