Quantcast

February 12, 2013

Over

Heya !! So many news that I couldn`t show you till now ( exams !! ) from Fameshed, Collabor88 and some other goodies from Fanatik and Mustresse.

This being said I practically credit almost my entire outfit and decor scene but wait I also wear a gorgeous skin with the cutest freckles I've seen in sl. And guess what? it`s on sale for Valentines Day. Well I must confess I am not a big fan of this hollyday wich celebrates love, maybe I am a cinic because I love Christmas but I don`t feel it`s the same. I mean everyone it`s getting all crazy to buy silly bears and hearts and other things for their loved one, or singles getting depressed cause they are ... single. I want to skip this day but it`s so hard when every shop window it's full of pink/red hearts and everyone it`s talking about it, even my boyfriend expects me to buy something for him :| .

Don`t mind my rambling, check credits bellow :)






Tuli Claire - Powder Yes ( Valentine Discount Sale )
Tuli Helena Lips - Deviant Vamp
Elikatira Over - Bright Blonde ( Sale 70 % off )
Mutresse Simona Jacket - Red
Izzie's Low Neck Tee -Black
Color.Me.H.O.F Briston Trousers - Khaki at Collabor88
Fanatik Classic Pumps - Nude, Black, Mint, Tangerine
Fanatik Pumps with Spikes - Nude, Mint
[glow] Studio Hatti Vatti Necklace - Gold/Brown at The Dressing Room Fusion
Slink Mesh Hands - Casual
Izzie's Silicone Model Pose

Home & Decor

Trompe Loeil Frostbite Cottage - Rose
Trompe Loeil Gramercy Bedroom Suite -Gray at Fameshed
Trompe Loeil Ribbon Chair, Table & Swept Bookcase at Collabor88

No comments:

Post a Comment