Quantcast

February 13, 2013

Oblivion

Hello sweeties !! I am very excited cause I bought my passport for Global Domination, a fun and interactive puzzle game, organised by The Hottie Cooterati. You can buy a passport from several stores and you will automatically receive a gift ( for the actual event you only need one passport but if you want you can buy more passports to get those prizes ), mine is from Maxi Gossamer.

In this pictures I wear only the earrings but in the pack there will be a necklace too. Recently I descovered Remarkable Oblivion, an accesories store with a lot of quality stuff such as this headband with bow I am wearing.



Tuli Helena - Pearl - Dimples 
Tuli Helena Lips - Deviant Maverick
Fake Realistic Eyes - Blue Beach
Glam Affair Couture Eyeliner no. 03
Wassabi Pills Jamie - Golden
Villena Studded Sweater - Black at Collabor88
Epoque Bodycon Mini - Classic Ombre
Gos Boutique Grace Sandals - Gold
Remarkable Oblivion Briar Bow Headband - Leopard
Maxi Gossamer Valentina Jewelled Cross ( comes with passport for Global Domination )
Cae Timeless - Cuffs & Rings
Slink Mesh Hands - Casual

Izzie's Silicone Model

No comments:

Post a Comment