Quantcast

December 17, 2012

Night .. or not !

Heya sweeties ! I know, I know ... I did make yesterday a post but I really wanted to show you this sexy lingerie chemise from Meli Imako and this nice bed from Trompe Loeil wich comes with so many poses tho I didn`t used them because it`s harder with a short mesh dress but maybe with some pants will work just fine.

As you know I was away on a road trip a few days and that put me behinde with my posts, I did a lot of shopping and I can`t wait to showcase them. A week ago Collabor88 has changed it`s collection and I made some purchasing there such as this lovely hair from Wassabi Pills, I am to weak when it comes to hair, it is like when a persone eats candy and deny it, I buy hair ( I really can`t hide it cause I put it all here ) with the same rush.




 Lara Hurley Yuna ( With Love Hunt )
Jesylilo Crykirstal Eyes - Green
Wassabi Pills Valerie 2 - Rye at Collabor88 !
Meli Imako Chemise Lingerie - Black
N-core Coquette Platform - Wild Edition ( old gift )
WTG Luxury Earrings & Bracelet
Trompe Loeil Mendoza Bed - Aguayo & Silver Frame PG


No comments:

Post a Comment