Quantcast

December 6, 2012

My sweet pine tree ..

Good afternoon sweeties !! When I make photos I have some preferences and I need a certain mood, as I don`t feel yet for snow but I do have that indoor, cozy mood and everybody is decorating I tought it would be great for a Christmas theme to do right now.

I don`t know if you`ve noticed but I do tend to wear skirts on peach colour and not only, I guess you can call me a peach whore :)) . Also mint or teal makes me smile, I think I`ve made a real passion for this colours and when I saw this adorable cozy sweater from Geometry I knew instantly I want to wear it with my sweet new skirt from Monso.

Besides my new adddtions in mather of decor, gift boxes, poinsettia flower and cute teddy bear, all mesh from Meli Imako, I found a really good deal from What Next on Christmas trees on marketplace, only 10 L$ and it looks very nice tho they have a little disatvantage because of many prims. But this is not that important especially when it`s almost free, also check out other products because you can find a lot of decors on only 10 L$.

Finally I bought a pack of Slink mesh hands and I am very trilled, I did had some tinting issues but hey it`s not my strong point on this area. Oh and I love The Arcade, look what cute necklace and flats I have?





Credits

Essences Maria - Vivante
Croire Bitten Lipgloss ( old gift )
Bilo Najwa Eyes - Mist Blue
Exile Turn The Page - Beach
Geometry Cozy - Teal
Monso My Leather Skirt - Peach
Monso My Fancy Flats - Pointed Cat  at The Arcade
Slink Mesh Hands - Casual
Piddidle My Special Treasures - Silver Glitter  at The Arcade
Sugar Heart Mesh Dimple Piercings - Black Steel 

Home & Decor

What Next Snow Summit Cabin & Teddy Bear Stockings & Decorated Christmas Pine Tree(10L$ on MP)  

Nanan League of Christmas - Snowflakes Garland & League of Christmas - Frame ( old gift )
Meli Imako Xmas Teddy Bear & Xmas Decoration Round Gift Boxes & Poinsettia Flowers
Prism Southern Living Day Bed & Rug






No comments:

Post a Comment