Quantcast

December 4, 2012

Like a little bird ..

Hey sweeties!! This was a busy week in rl and sl, as for sl there are so many news that I couldn`t wait to show you as soon as possible. I didn`t get the chance to make a post yet with this cute heels from E-clipse wich I bought them on Black Friday so I felt this was the perfect opportunity.

Diesel has released two props, Nightingale`s Sorrow and Nightingale`s Glee, in this photos I used the second one. What I really like is that it has some nice poses and different from majority, that`s a big thing when you need something else. Both props have 15 poses each so you have were to choose :)

I love this sweet cozy little sweater from Meli Imako wich I tought it works so good with another sweetness but this time is a new skin released by My Uglydorothy, and guess how it`s called? Dorothy, I may say not ugly but cute.

Other cheapies I found this week was my cute hair Kylee from Wassabi Pills with only 50 L$ on FLF and I got this lovely necklace from MG with only 10 L$ ( The With Love Hunt ). Have fun on hunting, I did have and belive me I found some lovely items that I will shocase them with another ocassion.




My Uglydorothy Dorothy - Burly
Bilo Najwa Eyes - Mist Blue
Wassabi Pills Kylee - Vanilla Pudding  ( FLF, 50 L$ )
Meli Imako V-neck Cropped Pullover - Pink
The Secret Store Rise Skinny Jeans - Mint
E-clipse Scalloped High Heels - Black ( Black Friday, 50 L$ )
MG Necklace "Paris Black Diamond"  ( With Love Hunt ! 10 L$ )
Izzie`s Claw Nails - Magenta

Diesel Nightingale`s Glee Prop





No comments:

Post a Comment