Quantcast

December 15, 2012

Let it snow .. Let it snow ..

Hello sweeties ! I just came from a road trip and I must say it was so nice, Roumania, my country it`s all covered in snow. I didn`t go for fun, I was with a friend on work and the reason why I went with her is cause I can visit for free :)).

Meli Imako it`s a must to visit on marketplace esspecially if you are looking for nice winter/christmas decorations. Yesterday I made a pic with my brand new skybox pond with trees, background, old boat, snowman, lights and a script for snowing. Snowflakes wich are generated by that script are just a few so I tried to make in PS snow for the first time, I don`t know if it`s very well but it`s ok for the moment, I guess !


Glam Affair Amberly - Europa Frostbite at Collabor88 !
Clawtooth Take on me Dip Pack - Wheat Rose Frost at Collabor88 ! 
ColdLogic Shirt Taylor Quantum - Champagne
Jane Everyday Shorts - Khaki
Izzie`s Sheer Tights - Dark Beige
Slink Vanity Boots - Tan at The Dressing Room Fusion
Slink Mesh Hands - Casual
Meli Imako Winter Pond



No comments:

Post a Comment