Quantcast

December 21, 2012

Lazy Friday ..

Well hello sweeties ! Today was "supposed" to be end of the world and look here I am typing without anything happend. The actual prediction doesn`t affect me in any situation but, there is a big but, people is going crazy with this apochalipse stuff, on radio I keep hearing this awefull comercials with doom`s day theme. I hate bad comercials and it`s so frustrating to hear over and over their stupidity.

Ok besides this we have more important stuff to talk about such as fashion and home decor in sl :D. You may know we have a Secret Santa thing going on and tho we had to wait at least till 21 november to give our gifts I was way too excited and already gave it to Shukki, my santee, yesterday. She asked for furniture, I can`t remember the last time I bought furniture and I must confess I didn`t thought it was soo fun to shop, it`s the same excitement as going at shopping for clothes and hair. Yeah it`s crazy, I know.

And while I was at Collabor88 again I couldn`t reffrain myself from buying this gorgeous cottage at a super price. It`s sooo worth the money, I may got a new addiction. Oh wait that`s not it, you must check Lisp Bazaar if you want cheap decorations and to be at a high quality. For further credits scroll down the page :)





What I wear

Essences Amelie - Gentle Light at Together for Sway !
Bilo Najwa Eyes - Mist Blue
Truth Sassy 2 - Champagne
Matte Casual Lash and liner ( New in 2013 Hunt )
Meli Imako Ladies Oversized Cardigan - Brown
Izzie`s Top from Anne Dress - Eggshell
Izzie`s Sheer Tights - Dark Beige
Hucci Dallas Skirt -Rose Smoke ( old gift )
Slink Vanity Boots - Tan at The Dressing Room Fusion
Slink Mesh Hands - Casual
Maxi Gossamer Paris Black Diamond Necklace - Combo All ( With Love Hunt , 10 L$ )
Wetcat Poses

Home & Decor

Trompe Loeil Frostbite Cottage - Rose at Collabor88 !
What Next Nightstand Book (natural)
What Next Nightstand Reading Glasses Prop
What Next Mariner Breakfast Tray
Pilot Christmas Village - Sign Merry Christmas at The Arcade !
Lisp Bazaar 6 Fancy Gift Boxes ( 10 L$ )
Lisp Bazaar Fairy Lights ( 10 L$ )
Lisp Bazaar Restoration Ladder Bookcase - Leaning ( 10 L$ )
Prism Flanagan  Books
Prism Flanagan Curtian
Prism Flanagan Gentleman Chair
Prism Flanagan Candle
Prism Flanagan Rose Vase
Prism Southern living Rug
End Of Daze Old School TV
End Of Daze Bertram Desk 1
Dutchie Snow Crash  free!!
Dutchie Newspaper free!!

No comments:

Post a Comment