Quantcast

November 5, 2012

Sweetie Pie !!

Hello sweeties ! As my cute mood striked me I put together a pretty outfit with some free gifts and of course some new stuff. I created this look arround a sweet sweater from Dolle and the new group gift from C`est la vie, apple beret and freckles for cheeks.

If you subscribe at Hoorenbeek you can get this awesome boots as gift, but you have to wait at least 2 weeks to get them. It worth it to wait that long because they are so well done and easy to wear. Oh and by the way I always wear My Uglydorothy skins when I feel cute and pretty.

I wish you all cuties a nice Monday !!



My Uglydorothy Skin "Twiggy"
Izzie`s Dark Mesh Eyes - Brown
C`est la vie Cheek Freckles    group gift !!
Monso Hair "Yoon" - Brown
Dolle Sweater Dress - Flower   new!!
Izzie`s Sheer Tights/Basic Colors - Dark Cream 
Hoorenbeek Lucille Boots   som gift !!
Mr Poet Wide Scarf    free !!
C`est la vie Apple Beret    group gift !!
Izzie`s Classic Nails/Fall Winter Edition    new !!



No comments:

Post a Comment