Quantcast

November 20, 2012

Soon, maybe !

Heya sweeties !! As you can see I changed a little my blog`s aspect ( again ) and also I have made the best blogroll ever. Lately I made quite a lot of posts with furniture I just hope you guys like it.

This decor set is from Prism and it`s available at Arround the world, here I have put only a few parts because the hole set has 33 pieces and it`s a little hard to choke up all in such a small house. Inspiration theme is southern, well I like it very much because it`s like old and vintage, and beautiful colors.
From Arround the world I bring more knews: If you are a hair addict as me ... well Alice Project has released 9 hairstyles, yup that`s right, and I am wearing this gorgeous Yuri style.

I fell in love with Nawja Eyes from Bilo, a certain color that I personally like so much is Mist Blue. If you visit Unhinged to win at gatchas some of this eyes remember that there is a music venue with cool DJ`s ready to enchant your ears with good music. There you will also find a new skin, Jane, from Ys&Ys wich I must say that I find the lips very similar with llips from the notorious mesh head Chloe.

Remember those awesome ripped mesh jeans 2 posts ago? Well Meli Imako has some pretty cool skinny jeans ripped on the knee that is similar with those capri.




Credits

Ys&Ys Jane - Doll ( teeth ) > Unhinged Eku
Bilo Najwa Eyes - Mist Blue > Unhinged Eku
Glam Affair Couture Eyeliner no.03
ColdLogic Shirt Perdue - Skies
Meli Imako Ladies Skinny Low Rise Jeans Ripped
House of Hucci Roseau Booties - Desert Clay > Collabor88
Izzie`s Classic Nails

Home & Decor

Prism Southern Living > Arround the world

No comments:

Post a Comment