Quantcast

November 3, 2012

Lady Me !!

Good afternoon !! The first thing you have to notice is that I wear black hair, I usually wear blonde, brown or red, the reason is that black hair makes me think it`s making me look more older or harshes my face and it`s not really defining me.

But this hair Mochi from Yulicie is so cute with a bow that changes colors, another thing I wear very rare is short hair, but again this is a sweet and playful one. ColdLogic has recently released a new line of coats just perfect for autumn, my favorite one is Atwell on cream.

Have a wonderful Saturday !




Essences Skin "Cynthia"     gatcha 150 L$/play
PXL Face Freckles - light   new!!
Censored Lipstick "Mila"
Izzie`s Teeth Set - Nr 8
Yulicie Mochi - Black    new!!
ColdLogic Coat "Atwell" - Cream   new!!
Maitreya Mesh Leggings - Lipstick
Les Petits Details Garbo Clutch Monochrome - Gold
MG Earings - Lealao Baltic Amber Stones    group gift !! Check past notices
Bamboo Tuxedo Nails

Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment