Quantcast

November 1, 2012

Boo Hoo Hoo .. Happy Halloween !!

Hey or maybe I should say BOO !! In my country people has begun to embrace Halloween as our own hollyday, but of course in a very specific way: clubs are organising partys were everyone comes with a costume and I must say, last year on Halloween was the first time when I went to a club and the bodyguard didn`t want to let me in because the club was so full. Well I had to put my charm in action and after 30 seconds he practically pushed me in :)), a girl has to know how to wave her lashes and what to say if she wants to win in all seamblances of life.

Ok we are done with rl, it`s time to talk about sl, yesterday Berry asked on plurk if anyone wants to do a post for Halloween with her and Dani and of course I had to offer myself volunteer. The first thing I remember is Berry bragging about her new laptop with such great graphic cards, oh god I envie her hehe.

After we started to take a few pics she said she hears some strange noises and I put all my sounds on max but I didn`t hear anything. Berry asked me "Did you hear that?" ... "No"  .... Oooook that was a little scary. This awesome seance from LostAngel is just perfect for Halloween ( did I said to many times Halloween?! )
me and Dani kept touching the walls and the table so in my pics the table has multiple layers.

I forgot to ask Berry and Dani what are wearing ( Ops, my bad ! ) but you can check their posts, well actually I think only Berry made it so check here.





Glam Affair Halloween Skin    group gift!! 30 L$ fee to join  ( find it in past notices )
Izzie`s Natural Mesh Eyes - Soft Green
Magika Hair "Faint" - Blood    som gift!!
Jack Spoon Dress "Stephanie" - Blue
Faded Ink Ballerina Shoes    old gift!!
WTG Ribbon Classic - Tiara

LostAngel The Sceance Room   new!!

No comments:

Post a Comment