Quantcast

November 14, 2012

Arround the world !

Hello, I have to tell you: tomorow starts a new fabulous event called Arround the world and I couldn`t wait to show you a few previews. Please keep in mind that I can`t put slurl yet, but don`t worry coz tomorow I will update this blogpost. PXL is releasing very soon a new line of skins called Sophia and it`s having a small pre-release in two tones (Sunkissed and Olive ) for this event.

In rl I am addicted to UGG, so you can imagine how I was when I saw this lovely ones from Intrepid and will be available at "Arround the world". By the way I had to edit a little between ankles because this gorgeous jeans from Meli Imako are capri and the cuffs was slightly showing trough Ugg`s. Oh and if you didn`t notice this jeans are mesh, I love The fact that they are ripped on the knee.

I do not know very much about art, I still draw like a 7 year old child, but I do apreciate and Lilly Juno has told me a few things about her last release "Starry Night". This set was made in honour of Van Gough, most  people  think he went crazy cause he  cut his ear off but back in 1500s - 1600s they didn't know much about  things like ear infections and ringing in the ear. In that time he was in the hospital he painted some of  his best work, 52 paintings before he died in that year, also he painted "Starry Night" one of his most famous piece.
.



Credits:

PXL Sophia - Sunkissed ( Cherry Lips ) - Smokey Eyes > Arround the world !
Izzie`s Deep Dark Eyes - Brown
Esk-imo Hair Yuna - Brown
ColdLogic Shirt Farell - Latte
Meli Imako Low Rise Skinny Jeans
Intrepid Aussie Ugg - Tan > Arround the world !
Les Petits Details Geena Bag - Black
Izzie`s  Claw Nails - Dark Red
Meli Imako Elastic Mesh Wristband - Blue
!Bang Strenght Poses > Arround the world !

House & Furniture

What Next Snow Summit Cabin
Prism Starry Night Set ( couch, chair, coffee table, rug, lamp, plant )
Prime Mamani Coffee ( from Mamani Set ) > Arround the world ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment