Quantcast

October 1, 2012

Swag Fest !!

I remember that until 6 months ago I was conscientiously keeping a very cleaned inventory and also quite small, arround 12 000 max, but now it seems like it exploded a bomb and I don`t know how much it will take me to unbox and sort all that stuff. From time to time I discover items that I didn`t have a clue I had them, so I found one box with a name that my first tought is to delete it without seeing what is it however I changed my mind and I saw some really good mesh shoes. The name of that store is Slave and altough I try hard to get ride of my judgemental attitude sometimes I have to get a kick in the ass to see that appeareance isn`t every thing, you have to unwrap to find if it`s a good or bad thing.
Going on further Morphine is showing us that she won`t stop on designing clothes and shoes, she created two hair styles that are very cute for a first time, I personally love Yoon that is available at  Fameshed.
Oh at last Swag Fest it`s opened for everyone and there are lots of stores you might want to check.



Jesylilo Gabriela Skin @Swag Fest    new!!
The Sugar Garden Spilled Milk Eyes - Deep Blue
Cosmopolitan Nude Alexa Shape
Monso Yoon Hair - Brown @Fameshed   new!!
Yulicie Dior Off Shoulder - Clown @Swag Fest   new!!
Yulicie Denim Shorts - Blue @Swag Fest   new!!
Slave Samantha Boots - Taupe
Me Jewelery Rings & Bracelets - Bronze   new!!
Me Jewelery Necklace & Earings - Bronze @Perfect Wardrobe   new!!
Izzie`s Classic Nails

Wetcat Adle & Emanuel Runway Sets

No comments:

Post a Comment