Quantcast

October 23, 2012

Oh my ..

Hello darlings !! I am seriously thinking on moving my blog to wordpress because I have some issues with blogger, but I am very doubtful and I am a little scared that all I acomplished here I will loose it.  Oh well .. this is my first post on The Ego Co. blog and is taking me a while to finish it as I am not familiar at all with wordpress.

I just hope I am not going to do "Oh what this button do?" action again, cause last night cost my previous layout so here I am with a background that I am not that happy with, but the next few days will be crucial in my choices... Well will see what future brings me :)

Have a fab day !!







My Uglydorothy Special Skin   1 L$
Izzie`s Natural Mesh Eyes - Soft Green
Exile Violetta - Stefani   Subscriber Gift 
Evolve Prarie Dress - Rose
Izzie`s Sheer Tights - Lavender    new!!
G Field Bow Strap Shoes "Kate" - Plum
Pididdle Ceramic Flower Headpiece - Hibiscus @My Attic !    new!!
Izzie`s Gradient Nails

Purple Poses

Prism Furniture Flanagan decorations and furniture - green chair / stool / cream chair / fireplace / books / radio / table lamp / coffee table / clock / lamp / candles / vase / 



No comments:

Post a Comment