Quantcast

August 14, 2012

Ready to go shopping !!

   So can you show me a cuter dress then this? I feel so awesome in it, if I could I would wear it forever, well until I will find another one that I like more hehe. This dress is called Brady from ColdLogic and it`s available only at Vintage Fair !, also in other colors.
   Les Petits Details has just released a gorgeous shopping bag with great details as a magazine popping out of the bag, a pair of sunglasses hanging on and a cute bow.
   Check the credits below for all the details and not the last I wish you all a great day !!





My Uglydorothy Heather 06 - Burly   NEW!!
JeSyLiLO Scarlett Eyes - Green
Les Petits Details Lia Eyeshadows @ Fashion Limited !   NEW!!
Burley Zia II - Blonde
ColdLogic Brady Dress - Orange @ Vintage Fair !   NEW!!
Gok Thigh High Socks - Black
Loovus Dzevavor Pantone Pumps - Tangerine ( available from 7th september )
Les Petits Details Shopping Bag - Brown   NEW!!
Tram. Chain Headband - Brown ( old hunt )
{me} Power On Rings - Gold @ Perfect Wardrobe !   NEW!!
Izzie`s 80` Round Nails @ Vintage Fair !   NEW!!

WetCat "As I Reflect" Prop @ Pink Ribbon Fair !   NEW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment