Quantcast

July 17, 2012

Hair Fair Is Still Going On !!

Today I want to show you one of my favorite hair style from [Iren] that it`s available at Hair Fair, it is different from other hair and I don`t know what exactly attracts me, maybe the long curly style, or the way it falls on my shoulders, but it`s gorgeous. And one more thing I haven`t said yet, in case someone doesn`t know, Hair Fair is a charity event and each store donate a percentage of their money from purchases to Wigs for kids !

Happy shopping !! :)



JeSyLiLO Skin @ Stuff in Stock ! ( NEW )
*Cosmopolitan Nude* Alexa Shape ( NEW ) 150 L$
"tsg" Smooth Eyes - Aqua
[Iren] Melanie - Sweden @ Hair Fair ! ( NEW )
KIM Mesh Bikini - Black
Gok Net Maxi Skirt - Black ( NEW For Fi`Fridays )
Scrub Puzzle Nails
WTG Bang Necklace ( Midnight Mania Gift For Group Members )
WTG Bang Ring ( Mini-mania Gift For Everyone )

WetCat Emanuel Runway Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment