Quantcast

June 20, 2012

A wanderer in the world !!

Yesterday Jane has released some cute dresses that are perfect for summer and easy to wear, in this post I have choosen Shasta and to complete my outfit I wear the newest release from Izzie`s, Flower flats, wich are the first pair of shoes made by Izzie and they are so well done and cute. 
[Yulicie] has also news for us, Noelle has made 2 new hair styles, Rock wich I wear in this post is a cute short hair with hat that gives a bit of retro air. 


Hugs and kisses <3 !!








Izzie`s Cristina Skin - Pale Lb Cl
"tsg"  Eyes Smooth - Aqua ( NEW )
[Yulicie] Rock - Light Blonde ( NEW )
Jane Shasta Dress - Melon ( NEW )
Izzie`s Flower Flats - White ( NEW )
[Monso] @ Bombi ! My Bag - Crane
ASO! Leather Bracellet Cross - Blue Sorbet 
Izzie`s Classic Nails 


Purple Poses Sutton ( NEW )

No comments:

Post a Comment