Quantcast

June 19, 2012

Simple !!

Today I don`t want to wear accesories, today I want to show you a confident attitude in a simple outfit. I think you all know [monso], a little store were you can find mesh clothes in a high quality designs and textures, well I advice you my darlings to go and try a demo of this cute shirt that is so easy to match with anything and I bet you will want to buy it immediatly :). 


TSG has released eyes with some nice colours, personally I like black or turquoise eyes, but other colours are good looking also. 


I wish you all a fabulous day, xoxo !!








Hush Christine Bronze - Vanilla (mb)
"tsg" Eyes Smooth - Aqua ( NEW )
Esk-imo Bobbie Hair - Type 1 Blonde 
[monso] My First Shirt - Orange
Chandelle Pants Jelo - Blue
Toki-Doki: Studded Loafers - Offwhite ( NEW )
Izzie`s: Classic Nails


Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment