Quantcast

May 15, 2012

Smile , tomorow will be better !!

Hello my dear readers, you might notice that this days I made almoast everyday a new post, well one reason is to catch up the time I was gone and probably this period I will work a lot on my blog because this is the way I run away from some things and its the best way to forget ...  


So I read something on Gogo`s blog about "The Pay It Forward Project" and it is a great ideea that made me think a lot so I want to find for my next post someone who deserve. 







Izzie`s @ Perfect Wardrobe: Cassandra Pin Up Skin ( NEW )
BDE !: Roxi Shape ( 5 L$ )
Izzie`s: Natural Mesh Eyes - Blue Diamond
LOGO: Julianne Mesh Hair - Auburn 
Cheeky: Red Dotted Tube Dress 
Mstyle: Rivea Pumps - Red
WTG: Necklace & Earings - Corsage-wg Set ( Old Group Gift )
Finesmith: Bracelet & Ring - Aesthetic Value - Wooden
Izzie`s: Classic Nails


Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment