Quantcast

May 4, 2012

Rule no. 1 of a lady: Stay Classy !!

Hello Cosmogirls :) ..... So as you probably already know Culture Shock starts on 5th May and I wish to show you a preview from Izzie`s , it`s a beautifull top in 3 colours, but you can find it also in different combinations. I am in love with turquoise and coral and I`ve made an obssesion for this two colours since last summer; I saw that in real life a lots of stores has made collections with clothes,shoes and accesories in those tones :D.


Jane has released recently some gorgeous mesh shorts that are easy to wear and you can combine them with almost anything, and of course as I like to make my outfits by putting together something new, something old and of course a freebie or a gift I advice you girls to take a look at WTG because you can find some Mini Mania Boards with awesome jewelry but in this post I am wearing May`s Group Gift so you might want to stay in this group because every month you can receive a great set of jewelry.







Hush: Lily Skin - Seduce - Cream (lb nc) ( NEW )
Izzie`s: Dark Vibrant Lipstick - Cherry ( NEW )
BDE !: Shape *Roxi* - Made by me :) ( 5 L$ )
[Shag]: Goodbye - Bombshell ( Euphoria Spring Sale - past event )
Izzie`s @ Culture Shock: Tri Color Top - Teal ( NEW )
Jane: Every Day Shorts - Eggshell ( Recent Release )
Mstyle: Rivea Pumps - Rosso
Gok @ Culture Shock: Aztec Retro Clutch ( NEW )
WTG: Earings & Necklace - Honey ( GROUP GIFT )
Izzie`s: Classic Nails - Spring/Summer Edition ( NEW ) 
Finesmith: Kirin`s Poem Tan - Ahsraya Charity ( NEW )  


Purple Poses: Lara ( NEW )

No comments:

Post a Comment