Quantcast

May 16, 2012

The Pay It Forward Project !!

Hello :) .... So as I told you in the past post today I will do Harlow Heslop`s Pay It Forward Project and I want to say a few words about Maya Levane`s shop Toki-Doki. A week ago she gave me this sweet dress that I simply adore it, I don`t know the reason why she gave it to me, she just did it. Maybe it is because recently I bought something or I don`t know :D ..... This dress has a great texture and it is very well done, and also reminds me how simplicity can be so beautifull like a warm spring with blooming trees and flowers; it gives me a feeling and I think it is called innocence. 

I wish you all have a great day !! 






Curio: Petal (light) Angel Skin ( Old Group Gift )
Elikatira: Quirky - Blonde
Toki-Doki: Tea Party Dress ( Thank You Maya )
Shiny Things: Zimmy Flats - Faded Denim ( Group Gift )
Toki-Doki: Bunny Bag ( Old Hunt )
Izzie`s: Classic Nails

Poses: (marukin)Y&R ( 1 L$ ), Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment