Quantcast

March 16, 2012

Will you still love me tomorow ?!

                            Listening to: Amy Winehouse - Will you still love me tomorow

I can only say this: Enjoy my new post and have a gorgeous weekend my darlings :) !!







Skin: "tsg" Alena - Blushed (NEW)
Shape: "tsg" Alena (NEW)
Eyes: Izzie`s Dark Mesh - Forest (NEW)
Make-up: Pink Acid Just A Dolly - eyelashes and lipstick (Recent Release)
Hair: {Handmade} Casual -Scarlet
Top: Jack Spoon Cora top -Peach (Recent Release)
Pants: A&A Jeams Jeans -Demin
Shoes: JU Charlie - Mesh
Belt: ~Pepper~ @ [BDE] Ornament (NEW)
Bag: Vive9 Evonne Fringed Bag - B.Orange (With Love Hunt)
Sunglasses: ...:::scrub:::... My Aviator (NEW)
Nails: ...:::scrub:::...@ Stuff in Stock La Muerte Psicodelia (NEW)
Earings & Ring: Finesmith Shukran (SOM Gift)
Necklace: ASO! Cross Antique - Silver x Coral (NEW)
Bracelet: ASO! Leather Cross - Brown x Gold

Pose: ::WetCat:: Vanity, Simple Haute, Baggie


No comments:

Post a Comment