Quantcast

March 20, 2012

Dangerous things !!

Hey Hey !! It`s a great spring day here, no more cold yay :)... So sometimes I like to experiment new things, this is not really my style but I think I managed to put together a great outfit and I am proud of me because I could go out of my confort zone.






Skin: "tsg" Alena Chocolate - No Bust (NEW)
Shape: "tsg" Alena (NEW)
Eyes: Ibanez Eyes Green Pea (Old Lucky Board)
Make-up: Pink Acid Witch Eyes
Hair: {Handmade} Trip - Scarlet - 1L$
Top: Belote Print top (Old Group Gift)
Pants: .:cheeky:. Skinny Mesh Baggy - Black & Yellow (NEW)
Bag: ~Pepper~ @ Perfect Wardrobe Animal Mesh (NEW)
Nails: ...:::Scrub:::... @ Miss Project Platoon (NEW)
Ears: ...:::Scrub:::... Elf - Depraved Spring Madness
Collar: ...:::Scrub:::... @ Stuff in Stock Zoso (NEW)
Shoes: "tsg" Uggs Boots

Pose: Retro`

No comments:

Post a Comment