Quantcast

February 2, 2012

DON`T JUDGE !! BE FAIR !!

I just want to say a few words: NOT ALL ROMANIAN PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS !! I am romanian and I am proud of it, I am honest and is NOT FAIR that everyone judge romanians just because one is a thief.. As I said before every country has good and bad people, and before judge me or other romanians try to know us as we are.

Look at my post,at my work, not at my nationality !!  I hope you all have a good day !!





Skin: "tsg" Steffy in Lolita - Aspen No Bust (NEW)
Lipstick: "tsg" Light Red - T
Hair: Lamb! Color Testers - Honeycomb (FREE) 
Blouse: Izzie`s Bow Tie Blouse - Red (NEW)
Skirt: KIM Party Mesh - Light Bronze (Recent Release)
Shoes: (Shiny Things) Delphine Pumps - Gold (SOM/Group Gift)
Bag: Gok Pearl Drop Clutch - Leopard (NEW at Fashionably Late)
Bracelet: Finesmith Diana (old hunt)
Nails: Izzie`s Glitter (ZombiePopcorn Hunt)


Poses: ::WetCat:: Vanity 1 (old 55L$ Thursday) [Lauria] (old TOSL hunt) 1,2

No comments:

Post a Comment