Quantcast

February 18, 2012

Loves come and go !!

And I`m glad this all Valentine`s madness its over :D ... I tried to ingor it but with all the hearts and red it was a little hard. Aaaand I`m in love...with this fabulous jacket from [monso] and this hardcore belt from ...:::scrub:::.... Loving a men its hard and difficult,always will be so much drama and all, but fashion will never make me cry ... well maybe it will make me when I will see something that I can`t have it.. pff love its complicated. For now I will stop talking about love, its not really my area so I wish you all a hole year of love not just a day.

With love, Roxi B. XoXo !!






Skin: Lara Hurley Happy Valentine (GIFT)
Eyes: Izzie`s Natural Mesh - Olive (Recent Release)
Hair: LeLutka Pinned (Edited, Old gift)
Jacket: [monso] My Yagu - Apricot (NEW)
Pants: ::Needful Things:: Sugar Butt - Tomato (old group gift)
Shoes: HOC Industries Baa Boots - Mesh (NEW)
Belt: ...:::scrub:::... @ Fashionable Late  My Muse - UK (NEW)
Nails: ...:::scrub:::... Rockers Nails
Bracelet: [DDL] Toca Para Mi (Group Gift)

Pose: Retro`

No comments:

Post a Comment