Quantcast

January 9, 2012

New year rocks !!

  Well hello my darlings and welcome into the new year!! I hope you all had a great time and you are ready for good news :D. In the last 2 weeks from 2011 I found a new store, The Sugar Garden, and there was a lucky board with a gorgeus skin. So what did I do???? I stood there a few days till I won that skin. Since then I wear it non-stop.... tillll now. Now I have more skins from them and I am proud to say that I found a great skin that I will never be borred of it. And like always I like to put together a few new things,oldies,freebies etc.
  I wish every one to have a CosmoGorgeous Happy 2012!!!







Skin: "tsg"  Chloe in Lolita - T/No Bust/Brown
Blush: "tsg" Apple - T/Orange Light
Hair: Esk-imo Vivi - Blonde (FREE)
Jacket: ::C`est la vie !:: Old gift from A.S.H
Pants: Ricielli Clarissa Highwaistjeans - leopard
Shoes: Vero Modero Okul (part of Okul set)
Earings: Finesmith Neta Jasper
Bracelets & Ring: Osakki Hamur
Poses: ""D!va"" , Manifeste (FREE)

No comments:

Post a Comment