Quantcast

January 16, 2012

I can kill for bags and shoes !!

WoooHoooo!! New release from Izzie`s , a fabulous bag in various colors with such beautiful textures and I was so excited when I saw it. It can be worn in both hands, two styles: side & front. I also want to show you this glamurous wedge chogs from Gok wich I put them together with a bodysuit and jacket from Diram ... aaaand accesorised with Onyx set from Izzie`s, claws from Diram and this awesome bracelets from [DDL] wich are free :)

XoXo, Roxi B. 






Skin: "tsg" Chloe in Lolita - T/No bust/Brown
Blush & Lipgloss "tsg" Apple Blush - Heavy Orange -- Light Orange Lipgloss T
Hair: CaTwA New Color Chart - Light Blondies Roots/Butter (FREE)
Outfit: Diram Part of Raquel - Attire
Shoes: Gok WedgeChogs 
Bags: Izzie`s Satchel (NEW)
Earings & Necklace & Rings: Izzie`s (<=LM to Perfect Wordrobe) Onyx Jewelry Set
Bracelets: [DDL] Manic Monday (Group Gift)


No comments:

Post a Comment