Quantcast

January 12, 2012

Lady Gaga !!

DIRAM !!! In my first post I had an outfit from them. Since then I haven`t been in the store, but I received a notecard saying about a new collection and when I saw the pictures I said to myself that I have to make a post with those clothes because are absolutely fabulous. Stay tuned if you want to know more about Diram. I am a big fan of Lady Gaga, not only for her songs but also because she is an innovator in fashion and even if many people says that she is strange I belive she has the right attitude and courage to do something unexpected.She makes her own rules and that is a lesson, we all have to make are own rules as individual person.





Listen to: Lady Gaga - Judas


Skin: "tsg" Chloe in Lolita - NT/No Bust/Brown
Lipstick: "tsg" Dark Red - NT
Eyeliner: Damned Tribal (marketplace - 75 L$)
Hair: lamb! Heart Honeycomb Roots (SOM GIFT)
Outfit: Diram Lady Gaga - Judas (NEW)
Shoes: Loordes of London Tudor Boots (FWH FREE)
Nails: Diram Claw (NEW)
Pose: [Lauria] (old hunt) , Vero Modero (Winter Fair Gift)


No comments:

Post a Comment